Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who subscribes to our investment publications?
- Anyone who is truly serious about excelling in the investment process. Our subscribers include individual investors, financial advisers, hedge funds, endowments, and pension plans who recognize our firm's world-leading track record.
2. Who are our main clients?
- We have clients from nearly every major Wall Street firm and bank in the world, including Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, JP Morgan, Lazard, BNP Paribus and several others. We have worked with several funds across the globe.
3. Is our research and publications only valuable for U.S. investors?
- Not at all. The focus of our research is in the U.S. However, we also cover the European Union and Emerging Markets.
- We have customers all across the USA and Canada, but also in Japan, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Greece, Germany, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Israel, Oman and the Russian Federation.
- The list is growing daily, as more investors find out about our Chief Investment and Trading Strategist, Mike Stathis. As you probably already know, Mike has been banned by the media ever since the release of his 2006 landmark book, America's Financial Apocalypse.
4. Who are our competitors?
- We have no real competitors. As a venture capital professional, Mr. Stathis knows that one of the cardinal sins of entrepreneurs is to state that they have no competition. However, the fact is that we have no real competitors because there is no other firm that does what we do as well as we do it.
5. Can you explain why you have no competitors?
- In order to understand why we have no real competition, you need to understand the players in the industry, what they provide and what they do not provide. There are three basic areas of investment research.
- The largest segment of securities research comes from Wall Street firms. Most Wall Street research is biased and based on banking and other relationships. Despite common perception, Sarbanes-Oxley did not change this.
- Second, we have newsletter publications and trading services marketed to retail investors. Such firms focus on retail investors for two reasons: retail investors are naive and they do not know that these firms are clueless since most retail investors lack advanced investment knowledge. In short, virtually all investment newsletters focus on retail investors because they would not be able to sell their publications to sophisticated professional investors because such investors can easily see through the lack of expertise and abundance of hype. The focus of virtually all newsletter publication firms is on marketing. This is why these firms bend over backwards to get in the media. This is where they herd the sheep.
- The third type of research firm is rare. These firms claim to offer unbiased research, although this is only sometimes the case. In cases when the research is unbiased, it lacks value due to the limitations of analysts. These research firms rarely charge cash fees for their research. Instead, they operate on soft-dollar arrangements, whereby in exchange for research, the fund will execute trades through the firm. If the research was truly valuable, these firms would be able to charge directly for it. Similar to Wall Street research, the analysts at these research boutiques take a very narrow approach to their research. They only consider non-market variables such as those found by an examination of company fundamentals. As well, virtually no analysts have managed funds professionally so they have no appreciation for extraneous variables that determine securities pricing. Finally, in no case are we aware do any research analysts adjust valuations and thus price targets for market forecasts. In fact, it is rare to find firms that will even provide market forecasting because it is such a difficult task to achieve with consistent success.
- In contrast, to Wall Street research, we have no bias. We understand the merits of traditional research analyst methodologies, but we also understand their limitations. For instance, most securities analysts use the discounted cash flow valuation methodology in order to determine price targets. However, in a large number of cases, the DCF method is ineffective and/or inappropriate. Ask yourself if you have ever heard this. Most likely you have not heard this before because it illustrates the follow the leader mentality seen on Wall Street. Using proprietary methodologies developed my Mike Stathis, our research is based on implementation of creative intelligence. This accounts for why we have been so successful in forecasting, designing effective trading strategies, identification of outperforming securities, recognition of securities that will face bankruptcy protection years in advance, and recognizing opportunities in distressed securities.
6. Are there plans to release Volume 2 of the Wall Street Investment Bible?
- No. Due to being banned by the media and the Internet, Mike has no plans to write anymore books because it is not economically feasible. Without exposure, it makes no sense to write any books because without adequate exposure, you will not reach an audience of decent size and the project will be a huge financial loss. The funny thing is that many non-experts often write books for marketing purposes. Thereafter, they are positioned as experts by the media despite the fact that the vast majority of these books are filled with fluff and generic material. Ask yourself why, after writing some of the most informative and predictive books in decades, Mike Stathis continues to be banned by the media.
7. Do you offer any trial period or refunds for your publications?
- We do not offer any 30-day guarantees and we do not offer refunds. These gimmicks are provided by shady firms for people who do not know what they want and who want to be sold. No truly reputable provider of valuable financial research would offer such things. We offer our research for sale. We do not sell "feel-good" or easy to understand (making the recipient feel good about the research) publications. These sales tactics are similar to what you will get if you try to buy a Kia or Hyundai. You won't get these offers if you want to buy a Ferrari. We are a top-end provider of research. Those who best understand this are the ones who are most likely to benefit from our research the most. If you do not appreciate the high level of our research then it is probably a waste of your time to subscribe to our research.
- In addition, we cannot expose our market forecasts and securities selections and guidance to people who want a 30-day money back guarantee.
- We advise you to familiarize yourself with the works of our Chief Investment Strategist, Mike Stathis. You should read America's Financial Apocalypse, the Wall Street Investment Bible, his archived articles over the past few years. Check his track record. Then ask yourself if you want his analysis and guidance. It's really a no-brainer, especially at the current low rate we offer these publications.
8. When are the monthly research publications released?
The following is a tentative schedule that could change depending on unforeseen events.
Subscribers will be notified of any delays to the release of these publications if such delays extend beyond 48 hours from the scheduled release date.
COMMODITIES, CURRENCIES & PRECIOUS METALS FORECASTER
This publication is normally released within 2 days of the first Sunday of each month.
Part 1 (Securities Guidance) is normally released within 3 days of the first Sunday of each month;
Part 2 (Emerging Market and US Stock Market Forecast) is normally released within 2 days of the second Sunday of each month;
This publication will be released typically within 2 days of the second Sunday of the month.
This publication will be released typically within 2 days of the third Sunday of the month.